From: mmpjr...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Rosario, Lagoa, Sao Miguel: Andre daCosta com
Antonia do Rego -- help reading record
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:46:06 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone out there can help me decipher the attached record.
It is from Rosario, Lagoa, Sao Miguel in 1753.  The quality is very poor.
Particularly, I am looking for the names of the parents of the couple.  I am
pretty sure the groom’s father is Manuel daCosta Galego.  I am not sure about
his wife’s name.  It looks like Francisca Barbara da Payva.  Also, the bride’s
father is tough for me. I think it is Francisco Pacheco do Rego.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
JR