If they followed tradition, they would have been married in the bride's
parish.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 11/23/2010 4:45:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
oldschoo...@gmail.com writes:

Does  anyone know the names of some of the older parishes in the North
Bay up by  Suisun, Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo, Napa etc.? I was able
to find the  Baptismal record of the Frank Vieira I was looking for in
1885 at St.  Alphonsus church, but was unable to located the marriage
record of his  parents (Francisco Jose Vieira and Maria Faustina). They
would have been  married in 1884 or slightly before. Maybe they were
married in a different  parish. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

David