A fellow researcher who helped us tremendously, matter of fact, we
proudly have a hand-written 16 in by 25 FOOT genealogy chart for my
grandson's line with his help, asked this question and since we have a
lot of tech savvy people on this list, thought I would pass it along
to see if anyone on this list has a reply.

Is there anyone out there who uses Filezilla as their FTP program?  I
am attempting to build a new website using Filezilla as my FTP
program.  It worked well uploading the first draft of my first page,
but has not worked since.

Thanks,
"E"