This sounds wonderful, and I also wish that they were closer to
Sacramento.  PHCS is still holding Portuguese language classes.  We  usually
have a
Spring and Fall  session.  The session for this last  fall were canceled do to
a conflict that the teacher had.  We will be  having the classes this year
and they will start in about a month or so.   The teacher, Higina, also has
a youth language class in Elk Grove. Here is the  link for the Portuguese
Historical and Cultural Society of Sacramento. I  will bring this up at the
next meeting and see if we can get something started  to offer in this area.

_http://www.sacramentophcs.com/history.htm_
(http://www.sacramentophcs.com/history.htm)

Mary Ann M.

In a message dated 1/3/2011 10:12:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,