Hi Nancy,

I do not see any Word that may mean of execution…

eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
nancy jean baptiste
Enviada: domingo, 6 de Março de 2011 02:06
Para: azores group
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Vol III, The descendants of Wlllem Vander
Haaeghen aka Guilherme da Silveira

Greetings Group,

I'm curious if anyone else has been reading this book. Like many of us I
descend from Guilherme and Margarida through 3 of his children due to cousin
marriages so I like to read whatever I can find about the family. This has
information that was new to me and while I do see some definite problems
with some dates that absolutely can't be right my reason for writing now has
to do with an odd "wording" on page 64. Up until this entry the deaths are
stated deceased but then for D. Luzia de Sousa born around 1619 and
"executed" on 1-31-1669. I found it odd that of all the previous entries
this was the first with that wording. I went to her obit on the CCA site
...it's legible however, my Portuguese isn't good enough for nuance or any
interpretation other than what I clearly understand. Was she executed or is
this just an anomaly in his writing? CCA....Sao Jorge...Topo obits 1633,
page .042 left side.

Thanks for any insight,
Nancy Jean Baptista