Eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Richard Francis Pimentel
Enviada: domingo, 6 de Março de 2011 02:43
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Bernardo Pacheco RIBEIRINHA, S. Miguel

Hi Eliseu,

I have Primo Pacheco born 21 Feb 1805 (Book 34 page 140 lower right) in NS
Estrela, Parents are given as Antonio Pacheco and Teresa de Jesus.

Bernardo Pacheco married Ana de Jesus on 21 Jun 1802 (book 12 page 55 right
entry).

I have a copy of both records if you need them.

As far as I can tell they are not related

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire