I have found that the information on the UMINO site is not  always correct.
 My father's line on the Pico is correct, but my  grandfather's line on the
Faial is not correct.  I have documentation to  support my grandfather's
line and it does not match up with what they have  online.  I would use the
UMINO site  as a starting place for dates and  places to search for
documentation.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 3/9/2011 8:09:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,