Hello group
I have question, and I am not sure if anyone has come across this.  My  
Grandfather came to the United States in 1920.  He arrived at the port  of  
Providence R.I. on 09/28/1920 and it shows he travel from R.I to Merced  CA.  
My question is the following' what route would he have taken to go  from 
point A to point B and would there be any records of his travel.  I  know that 
he was about 15 years old and came to the U.S. by himself base on the  ship 
manifest, I also was told he traveled by himself to Merced, CA.  I  have 
other family members that have done the same thing.  Any assistance or  idea's 
would be helpful.
 
 
 
Bob Camacho
Researching the Island of Terceira for
da  Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island of Graciousa  for
Reis
Researching the Island of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching  Brazil for
Evangelho

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to