Rick, 
I spoke with my Mom today and showed her the pictures you sent.  She remembers 
that her cousins were Carvalhos who lived on Pitman Street and she thought the 
picture was of Bella (I didn't tell her who it was before I showed it to her). 
She also mentioned her cousin Gloria possibly being in that family - she still 
lives in Fall River and is about my Mom's age (89) and works at St. Michael's 
Club on Webster Street.  Is any of this familiar to you?  Let me know.

Joanne

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to