De: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Familia Faialenses access
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Domingo, 20 de Março de 2011, 13:14

Actually (and now I'm going off topic), you should always update the Java,
Adobe Reader, Windows updates, when they ask (or demand) that you do so.  Some
of them have have security fixes (yes, the hackers like to mess with Adobe
Reader and Java too).  Not only are you safer, then you won't be having
technically difficulties later.

Cheri