From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Francis Pimentel
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:56 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Translated 4th volume of Saudades

Book 4 of Saudades Da Terra  was translated by Edna Phillips kern and
published in 2001. I purchased a copy from her and had this email and
address for her in the cover of the book nerka...@aol.com, 12760 Perris Blvd
A-8, Moreno Valley, CA 92553-2339. I think I paid around $35.

I am not sure if any CD copies are authorized as the book was published in
paper cover. I would be careful of distributing any burned copies of a CD.
I think translating this would be considered a intellectual work and thus
protected under copyright laws. Even if not how would you feel if someone
took the genealogy work you did and distributed it freely?

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire