You'll find this name all Catholic Europe. It's a saints name , of course

Saint Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109) was the outstanding Christian
philosopher and theologian of the eleventh century. He is best known for the
celebrated “ontological argument” for the existence of God in chapter two of
the *Proslogion*, but his contributions to philosophical theology (and
indeed to philosophy more generally) go well beyond the ontological
argument. In what follows I examine Anselm's theistic proofs, his conception
of the divine nature, and his account of human freedom, sin, and redemption.

Eric Edgar