Matt,

Can you give a little more detail on your Lagoa names.

Maria Moore
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheri Mello" <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2011 9:45:31 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sao Miguel names and places; Santa Maria names and
places

Repost for Matt, ma_jo_pa at yahoo.com

Thanks to all who have helped me over the past few years on this
site. Haven't been on in awhile, but now the research continues! :-)

Researching from São Miguel:

Fajã de Baixo: do Rego, de Souza
Bretanha: Cabral
Maia: de Medeiros, do Rego
Achada: Rebello
Rabo de Peixe: de Almeida, da Costa Sais, Cabral, da Camara, Cabral
de Mello, Rodrigues, Gracia, George/Jorge
Lagoa (Rosário): de Andrade, de Souza

Researching from Santa Maria:

São Pedro: dos Santos, de Andrade
N.S. da Purificação: de Moura

There are also some other lines that I've either exhausted the
resources and/or completed. The above are the "active" ones. Thanks
to anybody who can help, and I will share what I can as well.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right