Marcio,

If you have access to Ancestry my tree is "The Borba Family Tree", if not let me know and I can give you access...let me know if you see and connections. I am still adding but it may give us a hint!

Adair
On Apr 6, 2011, at 3:22 AM, Marcio Borba wrote:

Hi Adair

I'm a Borba from S. Jorge also. I have several Borba lines. Let me know which one is yours.

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

--- Em seg, 4/4/11, Adair Borba <adair1...@comcast.net> escreveu:

De: Adair Borba <adair1...@comcast.net>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Borba Family Tree
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Segunda-feira, 4 de Abril de 2011, 23:54

Thank you for the update Robin, I finally have movement on this line so will be updating the group soon for any possible connections! San Jorge is where we came from, and if you are on Ancestry you will see some documents going up soon under "The Borba Family Tree", if you do not have access I can invite you as a guest...