I was talking to my sis about this the other day and I said, how do we
REALLY know who are ancestors are?  I guess, in time, DNA will prove if our
genealogical research is correct.  However, how many of us have males still
living with same paternal surnames for DNA research?   I have heard/read a
few times where the child thought they knew who his/her mother was only to
find out it was an older sister or aunt (the big family secret, if you
will)  Also, are we REALLY sure who the father was or did some of our
womanfolk stray now and again.....................not to mention the
menfolk.  I heard of family members where 2 sister's children had the same
father?? or did they really??

Read this and ponder if you will...


http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/film-tv/who-was-the-mother-of-ingmar-bergman



"E"

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to