Thank you Katherine! Things are getting clearer now! You have been such a
big help! I had these two funeral notices for a long time & I found them
yesterday & decided to post them on the Azores list to see if anyone could
help me. I was so blessed! I now have a more accurate location for my
great-grandfather's mother & family & now I know he had 2 more brothers  we
didn't
know about.

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a
great day!
Sherry

In a message dated 6/25/2011 10:20:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,