George I just had another idea Go to the control Panel and click "Programs"
Under "Program Features" click Run "Programs made for previous versions of
windows" I think you need to tell windows 7 that to make PAF  work as it was
originally written for Windows 95.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire 

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada Grande,
Sao Miguel, Acores
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Richard Francis Pimentel
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] PAF with windows 7

Hi George,

It could be that PAF was designed for a 32 bit operating system Windows 7 is
a 64 bit system. I am afraid there is not much you can do except shop around
for a new program. I cannot use my old printer on my new computer because of
this. Every time I need to print something I have to put it on a flash drive
and use my old computer. It is probably time to get a new printer this one
is 10 years old.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire 

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada Grande, Sao
Miguel, Acores

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
George Pacheco
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:18 AM
To: Azores-Gen
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] PAF with windows 7

Hello all PAF users

AS a Windows 7 user I can no longer use PAF, I can't edit all i can do is
open PAF click on the family than PAF Freezes I have to use task manager to
shut PAF, with windows update Exlporer 8 & 9 not able to use PAF, I'm not
the only one so far it is me and my cousin, although i'm  on this list if
anyone is having the same problem.


Thanks,

George
--
http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions
when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions
when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to