Although I can't help you. These pictures are a wonderful treasure!!'n

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-07-08, at 9:37 AM, "Alice Smith" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi;
>  
> Although I read the posts it has been a long time since I have contacted the 
> group.  It was through the group that I found the wedding info of my 
> grandparents and a few other things.
>  
> My sister and I were going through a trunk of my mothers and found some 
> pictures that I know nothing about, but since I know my mothers parents lived 
> in Cambridge and Somerville Mass and some of these pictures are from Boston & 
> Somerville just maybe someone will know who they are.  I know nothing about 
> them.  Maybe a member of someone else’s family.
>  
> There is also one from Providence RI, I know that is where my grandfather was 
> before coming to Mass.  He moved to Cambridge after the death of his first 
> wife.  Now my grandmother was Augusta (Martin) de Almedia (first marriage) 
> Thomas (my grandfather)   My grandfather was Joseph (Joze) Thomas (Thomaz)  
> His first wife’s name was Julia she died in RI.
>  
> This is just to give you an idea of where they might be from.
>  
> Alice Smith
> -- 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
> they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> <Boston.jpg>
> <Somerville.jpg>
> <Augusta & Joseph 2.jpg>
> <Untitled-1.jpg>
> <grandfather.jpg>
> <Grandfather & friend.jpg>

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to