E,

Is his middle name Stevenson? I only ask because I found a few items with the 
name Joseph Stevenson Duarte in the San Jose area. Anyway, I'm searching 
now...hopefully I'll find something. Would you rather me contact you direct 
instead?

Michelle
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Elaine Sharp 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Anyone subscribe to Newspaper 
Archives/Oakland-Hayward Newspaper 1991


  Thanks, Michelle, I am not sure they have these papers but here is the info.  
Adeline would probably be in an Oakland or Hayward paper.  Joseph probably the 
same as he was from that area.  Don't know why he died San Jose.

   

  I am looking for Adeline Baptista who died in Alameda County July 27, 1991.  
Her father Joseph S. Duarte who died San Jose, Santa Clara County Sept 27, 1971

   

  Elaine

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Michelle
  Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:52 PM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Anyone subscribe to Newspaper 
Archives/Oakland-Hayward Newspaper 1991

   

  Hello E,

   

  Don't belong to Newspaper Archives any longer but am doing a trial membership 
with GenealogyBank right now. They have tons of newspaper archives (including 
obits) that might turn up the person your looking for. If you want to give me 
their information I'd be happy to look for you. 

   

  Regards,

  Michelle

   


  -- 
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
  For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." 

  -- 
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
  For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to