Cheri,

This is really sad to hear.  They were the ones who helped me obtain the St.
John's Cemetery book and Ernest was the one who was especially helpful in my
receiving it.  This book has allowed me to help many listmembers who had
family members at St. John's which I will still happily do in the future.
The book is becoming well worn.

"E"