I was at my daughter's these past couple of days and she showed me this GREAT book of my granddaughter's wedding pictures. Remember our old, big, bulky wedding photo books....those of my era, anyway. Well this is a nice compact book, bound, etc. and I absolutely loved it..ordering one for myself. Then I thought.... what a great way to put all the pictures I have of my and my husband's ancestors and present to our kids...one compact book, not a box full of pictures or the ones we have in frames. My daughter said she used shutterfly (which is online) to do this all on her computer from home. Some of you might already know about this but I can't wait to put all these pictures together (well, I will need some help on this) and have these books make up for my children and grandchildren.

"E"