Linda, could you try to find the obit for Anna Borges Roderick who died on 6 Apr 1964. I cannot get the archives for the New London Day or Westerly Sun newspapers.
Also I have conflicting info on the date of death. One record says 6 April the other says Oct 1964. I have two more sources to try so I'll let you know if I have been successful. Thanks, Gaby -------Original Message------- From: Linda Johnson Date: 12/11/2011 5:32:54 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Henrietta M. I have Geneology Bank - it has the newspaper info. Sometimes obits. Let me know if you need help finding the obit. Linda On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:11 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: Hi Elaine, Henrietta is from Stonington, CT. She does monitor the list. I'll give her a call this a. m and ask her to check her e-mail. Either Henny or I may be able to help you with the obit. Send me the info and I can get with Henny to try to answer whatever questions you have. Hope we can help. Gaby From: "\"E\" Sharp" <[email protected]> To: "azores" <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:34:11 AM Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Henrietta M. Is Henrietta M. from Stonington CT still monitoring this list, does anyone know. I sent her a couple of messages to her personal email today but not sure if address is correct. Can she or someone else from Stonington area help me with a 1964 obit? Thank you. "E" -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
<<grad.gif>>
<<image.gif>>

