I thought about using my FAX machine to send a message, but I could
not get the FAX to go through and I tried other times.  Thanks for
trying to help.

   ShirleyMay


On Dec 15, 5:13 pm, celeste perry <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just a thought; here in California you can send a fax from any copy store, if 
> you do not have a fax yourself.  Send a short fax asking the person you want 
> to contact and ask that they either contact you by email or by phone (include 
> your phone & email info.)
> Celeste
>
> Celeste Perry [email protected]
>
> --- On Thu, 12/15/11, ShirleyMay <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to