JoElayne and others,

Any lister is invited to join our fun group for the conference so if you will be attending, just send me names and I will add to our list - to my personal email address preferred. I will pass the names on to Celeste and she will make a scarf for you, I think she might be busier than she thinks, and we can recognize you as a member of the Azores google list at the conference and I am sure some interesting conversations will follow. You might even meet some new cousins. If the conference does not provide nametags, I will. Thus far, there are 5 names on the list and growing. Lightbulb just went off...Joao will also be able to tell that you are a member of this list.

"E"

On , Frank or JoElayne Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear "E", I have been a member of the list for quite awhile but I have not attended a conference with the fun group. Is it open to anyone or do you have a specific group in mind?

JoElayne


--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to