-----Mensagem original-----
De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
casa28
Enviada: sexta-feira, 30 de Dezembro de 2011 20:07
Para: Azores Genealogy
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Records I have Compiled.

Someone that I knew had went to Sao Miguel and did some research for me in
Ribeira Grande.  Most of the family come from Nosso Senhora da Conceicao,
but these particular folks that I have mentioned, were from the church Nossa
Senhora da Estrela.  Unfortunately, he didn't specify which type of records
or dates he obtain this info.  I know that Jose Rodrigues Melao married 24
Aug.1863, RG, Nosso Senhora da Conceicao, but was born in NS da Estrela.  He
is the son of Verissimo Rodrigues Melao and Claudina Rosa.

On Dec 30, 12:24 pm, "Richard  Francis Pimentel"
<rfrancispimen...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I do not have them in the records I have done to this point. I have
> not done the records for the years 1835 - 1839 but I did take a quick
> look and did not see them although they were hard to read so I may
> have missed them. I will continue to look. What information do you
> have that says they were married in NS Estrella? Is it possible it could
have been in another church?

> Rick
>
> Richard Francis Pimentel
> Spring, TX
> Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire
>
> Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada
> Grande, Sao Miguel, Acores

right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
membership."