Do you have any dates on Antonio M Silva?

On Jan 14, 2012, at 8:08 PM, soccerdad wrote:

Marcio,
Sorry for the late thankyou for the information. I do feel these are
my family members.
I did check with a cousin and she said that she has come across the
date 1884 also but that is incorrect. Ana,my g-grandma immigrated to
the states 5/21/1883.Through Boston then to California.She brought her
oldest son Manuel Enos Avila. 7/19/1878.  also My g-grandfather Antone
Enos Avila came before her .1877 and was naturalized 7/28/1888 in
Contra Costa Co. CA...Ana died in Stockton Ca.2/28/1910 buried in San
Joaquin Catholic Cemetery.Date of birth is 5/1859, Dates of course on
everything might not be exact.
Antonio Enos Avila Born 11/23/1855 died 09/24/1926 Stockton Ca..His
parents Frank Enos and Anna Isabel Vargas..Names could possibly be
shortened. Antonio had three brothers that took different last names
when arriving in States. John Enos Born 11/1/1854 Santo Amaro Sao
Jorge,arrive in States 1873, 1880 census shows John in Murray alameda
Co CA. ; Frank Enos Vargas Born 4/14/1859, we do beleive he arrived in
1878 Pennsylvania possibly naturalized in 1881;

I might be double posting info.you had asked about Ana.
Parents Joaquin Jose Teixeira and Isabel Silveira De Encaracao. Ana/
Anna's siblings:
Gernamo D'Avila Born Bet 1840-1865
Antonio Joseph D'Avila Born Bet "same"
Mariana Da Encarnacao Born Bet "same"
Philip D'Avila Born ABT 1857, Death ABT 1927
Anna/Ana Silveira My g-grandma
Antonio M Silva

sources allrelated.com LSA family page.

What you have sent me matches what I have so this must be my family.

Thank you