Thank you to all the wonderful people on this list who have helped me with
reading these names! I knew I could get home from someone on the list. You
never  have let me down. I was so excited to find this marriage record & get
the  parents names of the bride & groom. I will be looking for the children
to  both sets of parents.
Thank you so much! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Sherry

In a message dated 3/3/2012 4:01:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,