Does anybody have any experience using the microfilms available
through the LDS Family History Libraries?  I have gone through the
records available online at the CENTRO DE CONHECIMENTO DOS AÇORES  and
recently an online database at Núcleo de Estudos de Populaçáo e
Sociedade, Instituto de Ciéncias Sociais, Universidade do Minho, but
Ineed to find records that are not available at those websites.  For
example, a birth in Horta 1885 and a marriage that took place in Lajes
do Pico in 1877.  According to the LDS website, there are films
covering Horta during that timeframe, but do the films contain images
of the original documents (like the CCA site)?? Thanks.