The Portuguese Historical and Cultural Society of Sacramento will to
holding a Genealogy Information Day on Sunday April 22 at St Elizabeth's Hall
at
12 and S St in Sacramento at 1:00 pm.  We will have displays and  speakers.
 The speakers will include a professional genealogist, a  local Porturguese
historian and and a volunteer form the Mormon Family History  Center on
Calvine Rd.  If you are interested in attending, please contact  me privately
by email since we would like to get an idea of how many will be  attending.

Thank you
Mary Ann