Michael,

I have in my family an Uncle and nephew buried in the same plot in Benicia
CA. The child, my Mom's brother, died when they lived in Benicia(1920's).
The family then moved to Monterey. My Mom's uncle then died in Benicia
(1950's) and had no money to bury him so my Mom's father gave the plot to
his family. Therefore we have an uncle and a nephew buried together, both
named Souza, in the same plot.

Rosemarie >

In my family burial plot at the St. John's Cemetery in New Bedford,