 Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:07:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Mother's Last name on Casamento.
From: roselynhug...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Neil:

I believe that her name is Maria do Espirito Santo.  Also his father is a
Sargeant.

Roselyn

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM, joe azores <azore...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am having trouble reading a last name. This is a CCA Casa record from Pico
island, Calheta De Nesquim. Its # 0022 from 1754 and the couple is Domingos
Homen Garcia to Maria De Sao Jose (right side). Domingos Homen Garcia father is
a Mathias Garcia,

but Domingos mother name is unclear. I think it list hers as: Maria de
Resendes? Am I reading her last name correct. Any help is appriciated. Thank
You,
Neil Teixeira