I can not find my Greatx2 Grandmother's death record.  I was wondering if 
anyone in the group has her in their tree and if you do, do you have the 
information?  I know that she died after 1911 but do not know when or where.  
She was the daughter of Antonio Goncalves do Couto and Maria Eugenia Cardoso 
Toste of Ribeirinha, Terceira born on 4/22/1841.  She married Francisco Caetano 
do Canto on  11/25/1833 in Ribeirinha.  He died in a house on Rua da Igreja in 
Ribeirinha on 1/8/1911.  I believe this house is the same house that an 
unmarried aunt, her daughter Eugenia Candida, lived in until 7/10/1953 when she 
died.  She left the house to a niece.  She may have came to the USA to join her 
other children.  Some of the family thinks that her husband also came here for 
a while but went back to the Azores.  Thanks for your help.
Doreen Caetano

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to