Hi I am looking for information on my grandfather (Vital Plaso, aka:
Placido) who came here thru Boston in 1919. Where do I get started. I do
have a manafest of the ship he came on but the dates are off. The family
lived in New Bedford, Mass and I found the 1930 census with them on it. I
would like to find his birth and marriage records and my grandmothers (
Mary Silveira). Where do I go first. Thanks Kathy Kniffen

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to