Well the same thing is a big problem on ancestry with kids listed as born
before parents. Today I got an email from a man named Tomas Leal who lives
5 minutes from Piedade, Lajes do Pico, Pico who saw that we were
researching a name from his line, and he has offered to try and verify some
of what I've found on Neps. I've also been in contact with Joao who said he
could help if I give him what I have...