Hi Jack,

I will try to show the relationship but I’m really not sure how to explain the
relationship!

First of all, Jorge Machado Teixeira & Anna Machado Villalobos are my 6th great
grandparents, Ken Silva’s and they are also Mary Bordi’s thru two different
sons of this couple. The crazy thing is that it shows as 4th to remote to my
cousin Ken who did the Family Finder for me and it doesn’t show on MY Family
Finder test.  I’m also 6th generation to Susan Vargas Murphy which shows on
Ken’s but not mine! My only reasoning is that half of my DNA is from my Dad who
is Italian and as Cheri has told us many times the DNA doesn’t shake down
evenly. The GEDCOM that is up for myself and Ken Silva and Daniel Souza is all
my family info and my contact info is on all three. The boys, both my cousins
(Dan, 1st & Ken about 3rd on one side and 2nd on another!) are not interested
particularly in genealogy but  agreed to test for me.

Lisa Turrentine doesn’t know the connection as yet because she hasn’t gone back
far enough on her lines. Hopefully she will get back another 3 or 4 and we will
see a connection!

I hope this helps some, I’m not real clear on why Ken has 5 pages of matches
and I only have two except that he is Portuguese on both his Mom’s side (Souza
& Avila) and his Dad’s side which is NOT Silva but Silveira de Azevedo and his
maternal grandma is a Teixeira.

Rosemarie