From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Hughes Roselyn
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:04 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Emailing: Birth Manoel Machado Teixeira 1768

Hi Sam,

I've added what I could in red:

Manoel, son of Joao de Sousa da Cunha, natural of the Matrix of Vila da
Calheta and
of his wife, Rosa Maria, natural of the parish San Tiago Sao Jorge, in the
place
Ribeira Seca ?????? Vila da Calheta of Sao Jorge.  Born on the 8 of of
January of 1768, was baptised on the 9 of the same month
and year by the Rev. Cura of this church Jose Ignacio Brazil . For
Godparents the Vicor Antonio
Silveira  Villalobos and Maria Machado  daughter of Manuel Machado Teixeira
and his
wife Andreza  ????  natural and villagers of this same parish ??????

Hope this helps a little.

Roselyn