Cheri--
Congratulations on a job well done.  You have done an outstanding job at
moderating this website.  Because of this website I have five cousins I
didn't know I had and three of them within less than 10 miles from me!  So
many people on the list have been so helpful in directing us to find
records in obscure places or places you wouldn't think of--like contacting
a mortuary for city directory records.  Who would have thought!
Congratulations to you!

Carol Silva Warnock

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to