Azores Genealogy Group - I am proud of my membership!!! Thanks Cheri!!!

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Diane
Enviada: sexta-feira, 19 de Outubro de 2012 22:55
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Cc: Azores Genealogy; islandrou...@islandroutes.com
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Carreiro from Maia to Kauai to Fall River

Hi Mel

I found one of your statements of interest in this story. You wonder what
drew Manuel away from Hawaii. I am going through the same dilemma with my
GGrandfather Joaquim Machado Pereira from Sao Jorge who left Hawaii and went
to Australia in about 1870. In his case I think it was something to do with
the whaling industry.

Cheers

Diane Donnon (South Australia)