De: Marcio Borba <marcioborba_ge...@yahoo.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Alexandre Martins - translation help
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Domingo, 21 de Outubro de 2012, 5:03

Alexandre, legitimate son of Andre Diogo Martins Pamplona Corte Real and his
wife D. Josefa Marianna da Camara, both natives and baptized in Sé Santissimo
Salvador of this city (Angra) was born on the 4 November 1768 in this Church of
Nossa Senhora da Conceição, parish of his parents by me Jose Antonio Ignacio
Vice Vicar (than a part I dont know how to translate but not important) were
godparents Reverend canon Manuel Jose Merens and .... D. Brites da Pureza
religious of the Monastery of S. Sebastiao. Witnesses signed below
                            The Vice Vicar Jose Antonio Ignacio

       Manuel Jose Merens

     Francisco Ignacio de MerensI declare that the mother of the baptized above
is named D. Josepha Jacinta de Merens as well as the godmother was procurador
(someone that represents when they cant be there) Francisco Ignacio Merens.
Angra era et supra
 The Vice Vicar Jose Antonio Ignacio

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com