Well I thought I would share in case there is others out there who are not
able to make an ancestry chart that is big in Family Tree Maker. I had
downloaded a free trial of Adobe PDF creator. I downloaded it mainly to
convert JPG to PDF. Well I was playing around in family tree maker and
instead of clicking on SHARE I clicked on PRINT and changed the printer
that I would normally print with to Adobe PDF and it created the whole 750
pages!!!  I do not know how much it cost to buy but I am sure there is a
free version similar.