My father's mother was Maria Jesus Cunha, b1864, his father was Joao Cunha
Dias, b1858, my father was Jayme Cunha Dias, b 1890 and his first wife was
Maria Tomas Cunha, b 1890 - all from Graciosa.  I don't know any of the
names you mention and since Cunha is such a common name, there probably
isn't any connection but I thought I'd put this out there, just in case.
My father's brother Joao Cunha Dias went to San Leandro, CA about 1920+ and
he raised his family there but I don't have anything but his draft
registration from about 1927.