Thanks to all of you.  I've never accessed LDS records, but will try to do
that.  If the records are there, I'll advise CCA.  I was able to get to the
002 page after repeated tries.  It doesn't contain records 1 - 3.  However,
I did find a Seraphim in another parish.  I'll be posting it and asking for
some help with the translation.  It's my first attempt at translating from
Portuguese.  I was able to get a bit, but it doesn't look like a typical
record with a father & mother listed!