Just send it to her email address.
Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Herb 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:39 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] PAF


  Does anyone in the group know where I can find some instructions for 
exporting a Personal Ancestry File from one computer to another.  I want to 
export my PAF to my wife's laptop as another backup measure, and also for her 
to have it because I have entered alot of her family's ancestry as well. I 
tried exporting earlier today but there's all kinds of options and I don't know 
which ones to follow or how to go about it. Do I send it to her email adress? 
Thank you..  Herb  

  -- 
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
  For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to