Bom Dia Isabella,

I tried again and still slow.  I have been trying from a school computer so it should be fast but maybe because it is a blog it may take longer?  It is usual for the school computer to take a long time to download.  I will try on my computer from home.  Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Isabella Baltar
Sent: Jan 22, 2013 5:44 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Brazil to Portugal

Olá Doreen,

I just tested the link to go to my blog and the link to São Paulo immigration, and they are both working well, no delays. Try again later, I think, maybe your server (the provider you use for the internet) is experiencing some problems. If it happens again, just let me know, and I will try to help you.

Good luck!

Isabella
myportuguesegen.blogspot.com