My apologies, I should have been more clear.  First off, the obituary is in
English from the Fresno Bee newspaper in Fresno, CA and a sibling of the
dead person (a cousin) is identified as living in Etras, Portugal.  Also,
my big mistake, when I said Faial da Terra, had a brain freeze.  That's the
town of birth for my maternal grandfather.  I meant to say Vila Franca do
Campo, just down the road from Agua d'Alto.
David