Hi,

I suspected it was you Dano, but I was not sure.

I am introducing, comparing and trying to verify the data you sent me... in
some cases I have different wives. As an example, I have FRANCISCO VIEIRA
HOMEM, Captain married to MARIA DA COSTA DE SOUSA, Dona and (another)
FRANCISCO VIEIRA HOMEM, son of the above, married to MARIA MONIZ DE
MEDEIROS. My source is Rodrigo Rodrigues, Genealogias de S. Miguel e Santa
Maria.

Your FRANCISCO BOTELHO DA MOTA married to MARIA DE MACEDO, Dona is the
brother of MARIA DE MEDEIROS who is my 11th great grandmother.

Do you know if you have any of your PAIVA going to Porto Formoso?
Do you have acces to Rodrigo Rodrigues Book?

Hopping to help you in some way,

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva
Researching S. Miguel and Graciosa: PACHECO, ARRUDA, SILVA, SOUSA,
BETTENCOURT and MAINLAND, Alentejo