De: celeste perry <ccgran...@yahoo.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Question FTM
Para: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Terça-feira, 9 de Abril de 2013, 5:12

Marcio,   I do the deleting of each sibling, the old fashion way once I have a
copy of the line in Word.  One thing that has helped me do that  more easily is
that I put direct line NAMES to me and my husband  ALL IN CAPS.  This makes it
easier to see who is in the direct line and who are peripheral lines.  It took
me a whole summer to change the names I had to this way of identifying the
direct lines; however, it has saved me so much time since then.  You can see
that you can pick out those in CA[S more quickly.   Another thing I did was set
up my index of names with first names first.  Again, this makes it possible for
me to see all the Jose or Manuel names
 in a row.  I can more easily pick out the confusing surnames more quickly.
Again, it took time to make this change and again, it has saved so much time
since I did that.  It makes the combination of compound names easier to find.
  Hope this helps.Celeste Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com