Thank you all for your reply.  Although her name is written in the bible,
two pages are missing and I wonder if someone somewhere along the way took
out the genealogy pages :-(  Although I do have my husband's genealogy
back to 2 who came over on the Mayflower, and possibly the Indian Chief who
sold the island of Manhattan to the Dutch and the Dutch who bought it.

"E"