 From: w...@americanfamilyfundinggroup.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Azores -Genealogy Silvia from Madeira Island
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:02:44 -0700

Hi,  I am new to the group and I am working on my wife's side of our family
tree.  The ancestor I am working on currently is Dionesia (Rose) Jesus
Silvia--born 1872 in Cape Verde-Madeira (Azores) Portugal.  Arrived in Boston
March 29, 1910.  She had 4 boys Manuel, Agostinho (August) my wife's
grandfather, Domingo, and Afred.  She died December 12, 1949 (I think--haven't
verified yet).  If this is correct then her parents were Antono Dutra and Anna
Clara and came from city of Funchal on Madeira Island.  I am not sure of her
husband but he died before she came to America.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated. WILL CLINTONPartner, American Family Funding Group--NMLS
#870538DRE#00842858--NMLS #339741Specializing in FHA, VA,MCC, CA PERS, REVERSE
MORTGAGESCOMMERCIAL, AND OF COURSE FANNIE AND FREDDIE PRODUCTS1190 SO BASCOM
AVE #215SAN JOSE, CA 95128408-297-6800 x 1702408-273-6013 EFAX

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores?hl=en.