I am afraid that line does not go back much farther but here is what I have:

Ahnentafel Chart for Joanna Maria da
Estrela Viveiros

First Generation

      1.Joanna
Maria da Estrela Viveiros  was born
on 23 Jan 1750 in Bretanha and married José de Viveiros de
Miranda,  son of José Viveiros de
Miranda and Gertrudes dos Anjos Araújo on 28 Sep 1774 in Bretanha. José was
born on 29 Jun 1749 in Bretanha. He died before 1803.

Second Generation

      2.Antão
Soares  was born about 1696 in S.
António alem Capelas. He died on 8 Dec 1776 in Bretanha. He married Maria
Tereza da Câmara de Aguiar on 18 Nov 1737 in Bretanha.
       3.Maria
Tereza da Câmara de Aguiar was born
in Bretanha. She died on 26 Jul 1791 in Bretanha.

Third
Generation

      4.Manuel
Soares Carneiro  was born about 1670
in S. António além Capelas. He died on 13 Sep 1746 in Capelas, São Miguel,
Azores. He was buried in Capelas. He married about 1690 possibly in S
. António.

      5.Francisca
Viveiros  was born about 1675 in S.
António além Capelas. She died on 7 Jan 1760 in S. António além Capelas.

      6.Ambrósio
Costa Câmara  was born in 1697 in S.
Mateus/S.J. Ponta Delgada. He died on 23 Dec 1735 in Bretanha. He married
Maria da Costa on 25 May 1709 in Bretanha.

      7.Maria
da Costa .

Fourth
Generation

      8.João
Rodrigues  was born about 1650. He
died before 1688. He married Isabel Carneira.

      9.Isabel
Carneira  was born about 1650. She
died before 1688.

    14.Manuel
Álvares da Rocha  was born in
Bretanha. He died on 23 Oct 1726 in Bretanha. He married Maria Estevens.

    15.Maria
Estevens  was born in Bretanha.